Home » Community » Introductions » Hello from The Netherlands!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello from The Netherlands! [message #65250] Sun, 31 March 2013 21:40 UTC Go to next message
avatar Brickley  is currently offline Brickley
Go to my shop
Hallo fellow-Shapewayusers,

i'm glad to be on this site and have my own shop! I think 3d-printing is awesome.
I think my mind is the only limiting factor at this moment.

I'm not new to 3d modeling, however, as i found out, using models for rendering is really something different.
But having worked out how to check for manifolds (thanks for the Blender-tutorial @Shapeways) i have a better understanding of it now.

Today i've ordered my first 3d-printed model (my Mercedes Lego-F1 car). It should be here somewhere around April the 16th...

Plenty of time to make more stuff! I think that colored sandstone is also pretty awesome!

Hope to meet a lot of new friends here!

I'm also working on a 3d-rendered lego version of the Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 team.
You can find it here! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brickley/519619611423170
My work is even on the official mercedes-amg-f1.com site and their facebook page! Razz
How frinckin' cool is that !? Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 01 April 2013 00:02 UTC]

3d by Brickley
Re: Hello from The Netherlands! [message #65295 is a reply to message #65250 ] Mon, 01 April 2013 13:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Welcome! Can't wait to see it in "It Arrived"

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Hello from The Netherlands! [message #65297 is a reply to message #65295 ] Mon, 01 April 2013 14:24 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Brickley  is currently offline Brickley
Go to my shop
Hey thanks,

neither can i! Than i can see the difference between a 12 sided nod, and a 24 for example.
See how straight all angles are... and just the feel of it! To hold a dream, haha!

I think i'm gonna wait for the postman with a cam in my hand!

Thanks for your reply, hope to post it in "arrived" soon! Smile

Alex / Brickley

[Updated on: Mon, 01 April 2013 14:25 UTC]

3d by Brickley

Previous Topic:Hi From NYC
Next Topic:Greetings and Salutations!