Home » Community » Introductions » Hello from Mississippi!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello from Mississippi! [message #65086] Fri, 29 March 2013 02:03 UTC Go to next message
avatar lwill74  is currently offline lwill74
Go to my shop
1) What brings you to Shapeways?

I am fascinated with 3D printing and want to learn more about the process.

2) Where are you from?

Jackson, MS

3) What are your interests or hobbies that you plan on using Shapeways for?

I am an artist and graphic designer, so any form of creativity interests me. I also have a math/computer science degree that I would like to get more use out of.

4) Your software (Don't have one? Look here for a list of known compatible software!)

I am teaching myself to use Google SketchUp. I uploaded my first design as a DAE file, but the middle of my design disappeared, so until I get more practice incorporating 3D text, I'm creating my designs in Adobe Illustrator and using one of the site's plugins to convert JPG files.

5) Your experience level

Wet behind the ears.

Latasha Willis
latashawillis.com
Re: Hello from Mississippi! [message #65292 is a reply to message #65086 ] Mon, 01 April 2013 13:30 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome! If you have any issues with your 3D modeling, please do ask, as we probably have someone that knows the solution for you.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Hello From North Carolina.
Next Topic:Hi From NYC

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.