Home » Community » It arrived! » New 1/1000 Scale Space 1999 SWIFTS
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
New 1/1000 Scale Space 1999 SWIFTS [message #65051] Thu, 28 March 2013 04:45 UTC
avatar Mechanoid  is currently offline Mechanoid
Go to my shop
Hello ShapeWays World.

I just thought I would share the newest creation to The Verse shop, here on ShapeWays. Since no one @The Verse is a 3D modeler, We had to hire out for modelers over the last few yrs. Some are way good. And then you find one that can take a few pictures and turn them into the most fantasic thing ever to hold.

We hired such a 3D Modeler, Please if you will, meet @AndreiBuletin, Andrei took our pictures and created our newest model for The Verse. From the TV show of the 1970s, he created for us the Space 1999 ship SWIFT. I tried painting up a pair, But I ain't too good at it. PLUS It's super tiny, 28.7mm long. THAT'S IT!! I SWEAR!!

Well today our first test prints arrived from ShapeWays. And I am telling you they are fantastic. So much so, I thought I would put them out there for ALL to see. If you like what you see. Come check out the other creations in our shop. Including the Space 1999 Eagles. All 4 different designs. IN 1/1000 SCALE!!

Thank You ShapeWays for the skills and machines you used to help my dream come true. CAUSE I'M HOLDING IT RIGHT NOW!! LOL

The Verse team; Samantha, Lynne & Marcie
(we are all friends)
index.php?t=getfile&id=29761&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=29762&private=0

• Attachment: P3270014.JPG
    (Size: 27.95KB, Downloaded 144 time(s))

• Attachment: P3270026.JPG
    (Size: 28.53KB, Downloaded 142 time(s))

I.D.I.C. = Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Previous Topic:Ford 3 Ton Tank
Next Topic:Blown QR