Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Post Production Techniques » Help with Ball Joints for action figures
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Help with Ball Joints for action figures [message #63126] Sun, 03 March 2013 02:06 UTC Go to next message
avatar Firelight78  is currently offline Firelight78
Go to my shop
I have seen many people have made models with ball joints but yet do not see a posting for how to make them. I myself very interested and would like to make my own, but not a hundred percent sure how to go about it, and I really don't like the idea of messing it up. So if anyone out there knows or has a suggestion let me know.
Re: Help with Ball Joints for action figures [message #64855 is a reply to message #63126 ] Mon, 25 March 2013 17:28 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Silverbeam  is currently offline Silverbeam
Go to my shop
Ball jointed dolls use ball joints, but not sure this is the route you want to go. you probably want something more like monster high dolls. BJD use ball joints but need to be strung together. There are plenty of explanations on these joints online if you look. You could also buy a similar doll and dissect it or take a look at how others use these types of joints.

SEE ETSY SHOP: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Silverbeam

Previous Topic:Attach swarovski crystal: best material & glue?
Next Topic:Cleaning a Greasy Smudge off Black Strong and Flexible (Unpolished)

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.