Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » Introductions » New to Shapeways!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
New to Shapeways! [message #64698] Sat, 23 March 2013 02:23 UTC Go to next message
avatar HMPoweredMan  is currently offline HMPoweredMan
Go to my shop
Hi there. I'm pretty new to this site but I think I will be sticking around. I just got my degree in computer design and animation. Looking to start a career. Hopefully add to my portfolio.

With 3D printing, I hope to print some models and learn the process of making silicon molds so I can cheaply produce them in high quantities. Should be great fun! And hopefully I can make buck or two til I have a real job.
Re: New to Shapeways! [message #64716 is a reply to message #64698 ] Sat, 23 March 2013 17:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Jose_narvaez  is currently offline Jose_narvaez
Go to my shop
welcome to shapeways, i´m working with some of my designs for mass production too. let me know if i can help you. have a nice day Smile

Previous Topic:Greetings from Sunny, Warm Tampa
Next Topic:3D Printing has found a new place in my heart - Wanted to Join a Good Community So, Whats Up!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.