Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need someone Specializing in simple modern, clean design
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need someone Specializing in simple modern, clean design [message #64689] Fri, 22 March 2013 22:32 UTC Go to next message
avatar odenn  is currently offline odenn
Go to all my models
I have a product in mind to manufacture, and need someone who has an eye for design to help the idea come to life.

A few notes.
- a simple plastic case
- size: just under the palm of a hand
- design style.... Think: "if apple was to make a small plastic case, it would look like....". So, creative, sleek design.
- challenge: explore different possibilities for a creative hinge and closure for the case. )Right now, I am exploring the idea of a living hinge, a clam shell design, and different closure options, but I am open to other ideas)

If this sounds like a project you'd be fit for, give me a shout, with some of your work attached.

Thank you,
Ouja Denn

Re: Need someone Specializing in simple modern, clean design [message #64707 is a reply to message #64689 ] Sat, 23 March 2013 11:37 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Hello

I can assist you with this.

Drop me a line at jeffopel@ameritech.net

REgards

Jeffrey Opel
Texas, USA

Previous Topic:3D EXPERT NEEDED
Next Topic:3D modeler needed for a battery holster adapter prototype

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.