Home » Support » Bug Reporting » 3d image preview
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3d image preview [message #64452] Tue, 19 March 2013 23:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar justinhowlett  is currently offline justinhowlett
Go to my shop
Hi I love the 3D image preview I think its great how we get to explore the model in 3D but I do think it would make a HUGE difference if there was no automatic rotation after clicking. Its almost impossible to study part of the because of this.

I'm sure im not the only one who would see this as a massive improvement simply by disabling the auto rotate of the 3D image viewer.

Thanks for listening.

Justin.
Re: 3d image preview [message #64576 is a reply to message #64452 ] Thu, 21 March 2013 13:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I'd personally like a play/pause button for the spinning. When I want it to spin, it won't, and when I don't want it to it will.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: 3d image preview [message #64581 is a reply to message #64576 ] Thu, 21 March 2013 14:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Youknowwho4eva wrote on Thu, 21 March 2013 13:15

I'd personally like a play/pause button for the spinning. When I want it to spin, it won't, and when I don't want it to it will.

I agree 100%.

While we're at it, a zoom would be nice!
Re: 3d image preview [message #64586 is a reply to message #64452 ] Thu, 21 March 2013 14:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Zoom wouldn't be as easy as it sounds. The 3D viewer is composed of images so Each zoom layer would require an entire set of images. Or higher resolution. Either way, lots of extra processing and data.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: 3d image preview [message #64749 is a reply to message #64576 ] Sun, 24 March 2013 10:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Bathsheba  is currently offline Bathsheba
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
Youknowwho4eva wrote on Thu, 21 March 2013 13:15

DITTOES.

-Bathsheba
http://bathsheba.com
Re: 3d image preview [message #64919 is a reply to message #64749 ] Tue, 26 March 2013 15:59 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Dragoman  is currently offline Dragoman
Go to my shop
Indeed!

Previous Topic:Problems with units in uploads
Next Topic:X3D/VRML Color & Textures

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.