Home » Support » 3D Design » Shapeways doesn't like this model, any idea what's wrong with it?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shapeways doesn't like this model, any idea what's wrong with it? [message #64468] Wed, 20 March 2013 03:43 UTC Go to next message
avatar prismspecs  is currently offline prismspecs
Go to all my models
Sad Attached.
Units are in inches.

Hmmm.. as for the good_set_for_inches.stl, when I import it, it's so small I can't even zoom in on it....

Try the second file, good_1UtoINCH.stl. Still no luck w/ Shapeways server.

[Updated on: Wed, 20 March 2013 03:51 UTC]

Re: Shapeways doesn't like this model, any idea what's wrong with it? [message #64472 is a reply to message #64468 ] Wed, 20 March 2013 07:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
In NetFabb, I'm getting 'invalid file format error' and Accutrans just stares at me blankly.

What software did you use to create the models?

Paul

[Updated on: Wed, 20 March 2013 07:53 UTC]

Re: Shapeways doesn't like this model, any idea what's wrong with it? [message #64527 is a reply to message #64468 ] Wed, 20 March 2013 22:16 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Keymaker  is currently offline Keymaker
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
Attachment size: 0.08KB ? empty file?

The only thing that limits us is our imagination.

Previous Topic:blender: why can't I difference modify this?
Next Topic:What's the smallest I can make this model in alumnide while still retaining the details?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.