Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Introductions » Hey I'm new here
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hey I'm new here [message #63770] Mon, 11 March 2013 03:13 UTC Go to next message
avatar nuwbZ  is currently offline nuwbZ
Go to all my models
Hey there, my name's Aaron. I'm a mechanical engineering major and honestly I love design. I've worked alongside a number of engineers while on a robotics team and that's where I found my passion.

After I found about the availability of 3D printing, I meandered my way over here and quickly found a project I could get started with and be able to enjoy later. I use some combination of Solidworks and Autodesk Inventor, the latter being what I've used previously and the former being what we use for some of my classes at school.
Re: Hey I'm new here [message #64387 is a reply to message #63770 ] Mon, 18 March 2013 22:02 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome! Please share your projects with us as they progress!

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:tapping along with my white cane
Next Topic:Greetings From Dragon's Desire!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.