Home » Community » It arrived! » Discord in Full Color
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Discord in Full Color [message #64217] Fri, 15 March 2013 21:47 UTC Go to next message
avatar uncommented  is currently offline uncommented
Go to my shop
Received my Discord model today, couldn't be more excited!

I designed him to be able to hold pencils (although primarily as a decorative figure), and I'm glad that he's stable enough to do so effectively.

index.php?t=getfile&id=29093&private=0

Re: Discord in Full Color [message #64244 is a reply to message #64217 ] Sat, 16 March 2013 09:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Calistotash  is currently offline Calistotash
Go to my shop
Hey, it's good to see this finished! I'm very pleased to see that it's all working as intended, and can stand properly; well done on that.
Re: Discord in Full Color [message #64269 is a reply to message #64244 ] Sat, 16 March 2013 21:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar uncommented  is currently offline uncommented
Go to my shop
Thanks!
Re: Discord in Full Color [message #64332 is a reply to message #64217 ] Mon, 18 March 2013 15:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Brian123  is currently offline Brian123
Go to my shop
Turned out great! Also, the one character where symmetrical modeling goes out the window.
Re: Discord in Full Color [message #64612 is a reply to message #64217 ] Thu, 21 March 2013 18:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Very nice, clean, modeling job. Beautiful use of colour.

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery

Previous Topic:Future Bow
Next Topic:Two new versions of my cardioidal variations

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.