Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Basic 3d modeling job
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Basic 3d modeling job [message #64272] Sun, 17 March 2013 00:53 UTC Go to next message
avatar amjones58  is currently offline amjones58
Go to all my models
I currently have a rough model of a hookah bowl id like to make and some rough sketches of other models id like made. The overall design is simple, and straight forward, and i am fully open to any idea's you have on how to improve it. If your looking to expand your portfolio i can send pictures of the finished project. I have the rough model i made attached.

Any help would be great, Thanks

Re: Basic 3d modeling job [message #64322 is a reply to message #64272 ] Mon, 18 March 2013 10:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SpikmanDesign  is currently offline SpikmanDesign
Go to my shop
I could possibly help you if you send me another file which I can open.

I am using Solidworks 2012 and Rhinoceros 4.0

Regards,
Bob
Re: Basic 3d modeling job [message #64330 is a reply to message #64322 ] Mon, 18 March 2013 15:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ronsaki  is currently offline Ronsaki
Go to my shop
I am not sure if it is safe to use 3D printed part as a bowl. You might want to check that out before smoking from it.
Re: Basic 3d modeling job [message #64331 is a reply to message #64322 ] Mon, 18 March 2013 15:44 UTC Go to previous message
avatar greensky  is currently offline greensky
Go to my shop
I converted it to .STL

Previous Topic:Looking for an experienced 3D Modeler to turn my photos/sketches into 3D format for printing
Next Topic:Need a 3D model of a brain at +or- 24" in diameter

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.