Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Searching Shapeways' shops
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Searching Shapeways' shops [message #64166] Fri, 15 March 2013 13:53 UTC Go to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I'm posting this up mainly for myself to use in the future, but also for anyone else who might be interested. To search the shops here on Shapeways using Google I've come up with these methods.

Searches shops offering designs compatible with ceramic material that are also downloadable.
"download model" "ceramics" "Contact Designer" site:shapeways.com

Find products in shops that have been favored between 200 and 500 times.
"Favorited by 200..500" "Contact Designer" site:shapeways.com

Searches in shops for keywords heart and pendants.
"heart" "Pendants" "Contact Designer" site:shapeways.com

Another example, searching for the keywords cargo and miniatures.
"cargo" "miniatures" "Contact Designer" site:shapeways.com

To search for just a single tag, the only way I could find is to go to one of the products in your shop and make a temporary tag that you want to search for and then just click on it when out of edit mode. When you're done searching you just go back to that product and delete the tag. Or you can find a shop that already has the tag and click on it.

Post up any search methods you come up with too if you want! Very Happy

[Edit] Made changes to reflect changes to shop page format.

[Updated on: Wed, 30 April 2014 18:28 UTC]

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: Searching Shapeways' shops [message #88851 is a reply to message #64166 ] Wed, 30 April 2014 18:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Updated to coincide with Shapeways' new shop page format.

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: Searching Shapeways' shops [message #89600 is a reply to message #64166 ] Tue, 13 May 2014 12:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar __DF__  is currently offline __DF__
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
Nice tips UniverseBecoming :) Thank you!

Shapeways Shop | Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Vimeo
Re: Searching Shapeways' shops [message #89602 is a reply to message #89600 ] Tue, 13 May 2014 13:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
:D
Re: Searching Shapeways' shops [message #90046 is a reply to message #89602 ] Wed, 21 May 2014 05:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SavIsSavvy  is currently offline SavIsSavvy
Go to my shop
I work here
Thank you for sharing all of this, we are open to suggestions in improving the way shops are surfaced on the site.

Savannah, your Shop Owner Coach/Global Community Manager
Re: Searching Shapeways' shops [message #90367 is a reply to message #90046 ] Sat, 24 May 2014 15:35 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
:)

Previous Topic:Remove the default still Render when User Upload a real Photo or Own Product Render!
Next Topic:Order's canceled cost me more than the refund

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.