Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need a modeler for a Super Nintendo Cartridge Shell design
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon3.gif  Need a modeler for a Super Nintendo Cartridge Shell design [message #63860] Tue, 12 March 2013 08:17 UTC Go to next message
avatar Pikointeractive  is currently offline Pikointeractive
Go to all my models
Hello,

I am currently working in developing new SNES games.

I have a mold to manufacture the regular grey looking SNES shells, but I need colored ones for special projects.

The Minimum quantity to order are over 6000 pieces for one color, so I wanted to micro produce them with 3D printing.

I need someone that can model the shell with the EXACT dimensions because the PCB has to fit perfectly in it.

I can provide a sample shell to produce.

http://nintendoagemedia.com/_usermedia/attachments/Gold%20SNES%20Cart2.JPG

Thank you,

Eli
Re: Need a modeler for a Super Nintendo Cartridge Shell design [message #63868 is a reply to message #63860 ] Tue, 12 March 2013 10:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Private Message sent
Re: Need a modeler for a Super Nintendo Cartridge Shell design [message #64119 is a reply to message #63868 ] Thu, 14 March 2013 22:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Pikointeractive  is currently offline Pikointeractive
Go to all my models
Bump.

Still Need a designer...

I CANNOT provide measurements, but I can provide a sample.

Thank you.

Previous Topic:3D modeler needed for straightforward but morally rewarding job
Next Topic:Convert .xyz pointcloud data for 3D printing?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.