Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » DWG file to supported/required one.. please help!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
DWG file to supported/required one.. please help! [message #63892] Tue, 12 March 2013 15:43 UTC Go to next message
avatar roset  is currently offline roset
Go to all my models
hello all,

hope you are well.

i'm new on this forum and have no idea about 3d etc. this is why i'm here asking for some help, please!

i love the idea of the products that this website can produces and i'd love learning more about and possibly produce some gadgets for the company i work for in the US.

i have a file of a sofa in dwg and i can't convert it in one of the required files.. is anybody willing to help me converting the file?
i'd really appreciate it.

thank you for your attention and help.

have a great day.

• Attachment: togoGB.dwg
    (Size: 509.25KB, Downloaded 19 time(s))

Re: DWG file to supported/required one.. please help! [message #63932 is a reply to message #63892 ] Tue, 12 March 2013 21:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar barkingdigger  is currently offline barkingdigger
Go to my shop
Hi - what CAD package was used to create it? I opened it in AutoCAD and it is a wire mesh of 4-sided polyfaces, with some "pointy" problems at the corners. I don't think it is a simple "export to STL" case (I'd have done so gratis if it was), but rather a case of some significant editing of the mesh.

Tom
Re: DWG file to supported/required one.. please help! [message #63934 is a reply to message #63932 ] Tue, 12 March 2013 21:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar roset  is currently offline roset
Go to all my models
I don't know.. I just have the file as a dwg

thanks anyway.

Previous Topic:architect CAD type person for newbie help
Next Topic:3D Scanner Needed - Existing Plastic Object

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.