Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need a model of a cartoon dog
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need a model of a cartoon dog [message #63466] Thu, 07 March 2013 19:27 UTC Go to next message
avatar liana  is currently offline liana
Go to my shop
I need a model of a cartoon husky. This model is intended to be 3D printed. Please see the attachment for an image of what the final product should look like. The model should stand about 3 inches tall from bottom of the foot to top of the head. I would like this to be done sometime within the next two weeks.. ideally, but I'm flexible.

Let me know if you can help out and what your estimate/rates are. Link to portfolio would also be helpful.

My e-mail is thelianayee@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Liana

• Attachment: husky.jpg
    (Size: 28.54KB, Downloaded 206 time(s))

Re: Need a model of a cartoon dog [message #63796 is a reply to message #63466 ] Mon, 11 March 2013 10:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I did a sculpt of it, see images. Are you the copyright owner of the drawing?
http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=28623&

http://images1.sw-cdn.net/model/picture/674x501_966876_864818_1362997713.jpg

I'm waiting for word from who I think is the copyright owner of the drawing before going any further. If I can't contact the owner I'll make my own drawings and go from there. If you are the copyright owner then contact me privately and we can talk.

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: Need a model of a cartoon dog [message #63811 is a reply to message #63796 ] Mon, 11 March 2013 15:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar liana  is currently offline liana
Go to my shop
Hi all, I found somebody. Ended up using another photo as reference but it worked out fine! Thanks for all the PMs.
Re: Need a model of a cartoon dog [message #63812 is a reply to message #63811 ] Mon, 11 March 2013 15:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
liana wrote on Mon, 11 March 2013 15:20

Hi all, I found somebody. Ended up using another photo as reference but it worked out fine! Thanks for all the PMs.

That's great that you you got it done! Very Happy

Can we see an image of how it came out? After doing this one I've gotten interested in these cartoon dogs so I'd like to see theirs. Smile

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: Need a model of a cartoon dog [message #63856 is a reply to message #63812 ] Tue, 12 March 2013 07:14 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
As a side note to this thread I was able to contact the artist that made the Husky cartoon drawing. The artist is Francesca Hause and her website is here. She's very nice and respectable and gave me permission to use her drawing in my portfolio whenever I get around to making one. Smile

Previous Topic:Concept to reality
Next Topic:I would like for someone to help me make this drawing a model.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.