Home » Community » General Discussion » Weekend Contest
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Weekend Contest [message #63701] Sat, 09 March 2013 23:12 UTC Go to next message
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
Where is it?

[Updated on: Sat, 16 March 2013 08:00 UTC]

jacantdesign@gmail.com
Re: Weekend Contest [message #63718 is a reply to message #63701 ] Sun, 10 March 2013 04:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I guess the polyamide powder finally did them in. Crying or Very Sad

Hi, I'm James, maker of precision scrap! :p
Re: Weekend Contest [message #63739 is a reply to message #63718 ] Sun, 10 March 2013 11:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
I've sent an email to Bart asking him to post a new weekend contest Smile

What sort of small weekend contest would you guys like to see (as it's Sunday already)

Mitch

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: Weekend Contest [message #63740 is a reply to message #63739 ] Sun, 10 March 2013 11:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Argh! Friday was rather hectic and I completely forgot. It's good to see you guys are asking for it Wink

Okay, so here goes: I'll give you an extra day because I was late with the announcement. The deadline is Tuesday morning, Amsterdam time.

Our team is hanging out at SXSW in Austin, Texas this weekend. To stay 'op topic' I challenge you to model something that would be useful to have (after partying too hard?) in Texas Wink

How to enter

Create your design, upload it to your gallery, tag it with 'Weekend Contest: SXSW' and post the link and picture here (upload the image, and click 'Insert image into message body' to embed it in your forum message).

Who wins?

You decide! Visit the model that you like most, and add it to your favorites. The model with the most votes wins.

What's the prize?

Eternal fame! Kudos from the Shapeways team! Riches! Okay, well, the winner will get a $25 gift certificate.

Have fun Smile

Bart

[Updated on: Sun, 10 March 2013 11:36 UTC]

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
SXSW Beer Mat Compass [message #63756 is a reply to message #63740 ] Sun, 10 March 2013 22:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
No Point putting SXSW or NXNE on it to find your way home.
There are no such places on a compass. Besides you will be too drunk anyway, hence the beer mat.
http://www.shapeways.com/model/967533/sxsw-beer-mat-compass. html

index.php?t=getfile&id=28790&private=0

• Attachment: SXSW.png
    (Size: 108.79KB, Downloaded 160 time(s))

jacantdesign@gmail.com
Re: SXSW Weekend Contest Entry [message #63778 is a reply to message #63756 ] Mon, 11 March 2013 04:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Perhaps not as useful as a Get Out Of Jail Free card.. but still might come handy.
Rather than put it in my shop, this one is free for anybody to use.

• Attachment: texaskey.stl
    (Size: 459.55KB, Downloaded 16 time(s))

[Updated on: Mon, 11 March 2013 05:17 UTC]

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products

Previous Topic:PRINTING QUESTION
Next Topic:upload failing

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.