Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Nestt light freighter from the Star Wars universe
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Nestt light freighter from the Star Wars universe [message #63725] Sun, 10 March 2013 07:04 UTC Go to next message
avatar Cilionelle  is currently offline Cilionelle
Go to all my models
Hey there,

I'm looking for someone who might be able to make me a 1/270th scale model of the Nestt light freighter from the Star Wars universe. here is the link to the deckplan: http://deckplans.00sf.com/SoroSuub/Nestt/nestt.html. ideally I'd like it to be compatible with the X-wing miniatures game from Fantasy Flight, and I've seen a number of compatibly scaled models on here.

let me know!

cheers,
Cilionelle
Re: Nestt light freighter from the Star Wars universe [message #68638 is a reply to message #63725 ] Fri, 24 May 2013 18:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar eyabmo  is currently offline eyabmo
Go to all my models
Hi

Could you send me details .

Ed
Re: Nestt light freighter from the Star Wars universe [message #68642 is a reply to message #63725 ] Fri, 24 May 2013 20:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar nickheymer  is currently offline nickheymer
Go to all my models
talk to this guy
http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160247
Re: Nestt light freighter from the Star Wars universe [message #68646 is a reply to message #68642 ] Fri, 24 May 2013 20:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Sure thing i can do it
Re: Nestt light freighter from the Star Wars universe [message #68647 is a reply to message #68642 ] Fri, 24 May 2013 21:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
nickheymer wrote on Fri, 24 May 2013 20:23

talk to this guy
http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160247

Thanks, Nick. those posts are from 2008, though. not sure if they're even still there.

Eyabmo, that's great. The only details I have are those I linked in the OP, and a few sparse images from Wookieepedia. But I look forward to seeing the results! Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!
Re: Nestt light freighter from the Star Wars universe [message #68648 is a reply to message #68647 ] Fri, 24 May 2013 22:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Hi

Not sure , which one you want me do ? and do you want them just modelled ?

Ed
Re: Nestt light freighter from the Star Wars universe [message #68649 is a reply to message #68648 ] Fri, 24 May 2013 22:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
eyabmo wrote on Fri, 24 May 2013 22:02

Hi

Not sure , which one you want me do ? and do you want them just modelled ?

Ed

Just the stock version, the first one. And just modelled as opposed to...? as you can tell, I've not long known about Shapeways and 3D printing, so this is a new experience for me. I'm not particularly interested in selling the models myself, just to have one, if that makes a difference.
Re: Nestt light freighter from the Star Wars universe [message #68651 is a reply to message #68649 ] Fri, 24 May 2013 22:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Sure thing , when you need it by ?
How much are you willing to pay ?
Re: Nestt light freighter from the Star Wars universe [message #68653 is a reply to message #68651 ] Fri, 24 May 2013 22:27 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
eyabmo wrote on Fri, 24 May 2013 22:21

Sure thing , when you need it by ?
How much are you willing to pay ?

No hurry at all, really. It's just a cool ship. And again, Im a bit of a n00b, so pricing is not something Im familiar with. Although $50 would suit me well.

Previous Topic:I need to print a model in stainless steel but it is too expensive, I need help making it lighter.
Next Topic:Ironman minifigure Helmet and mask!!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.