Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Engineer+modeler for hire
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Engineer+modeler for hire [message #63249] Tue, 05 March 2013 03:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar dfoley75  is currently offline dfoley75
Go to my shop
I'm an engineer in my day job and do mechanical design. I am relatively new to 3D printing, but I have 11 years of engineering experience. I also do more artistic things at home as my hobby. With Shapeways, so far I have designed rings, pendants, and charms. I've also designed a vase and a picture frame. Cost really depends on the complexity of the project and how many pieces you plan to purchase. What can I design for you?
Re: Engineer+modeler for hire [message #63672 is a reply to message #63249 ] Sat, 09 March 2013 17:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar disner  is currently offline disner
Go to all my models
Hi,
I have a simple idea for a new utensil .
I need help in the design and the prep work needed for an estamate.
Todd
Re: Engineer+modeler for hire [message #63684 is a reply to message #63672 ] Sat, 09 March 2013 19:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar dfoley75  is currently offline dfoley75
Go to my shop
I'm interested in learning more. Can you PM me some details of what you have in mind?

Thanks,

-Dan

Previous Topic:Need to convert paper sketches to 3D designs
Next Topic:iPhone Case Modeler

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.