Home » Support » 3D Printing » What materials are recommended for my pendant design ?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
What materials are recommended for my pendant design ? [message #63573] Fri, 08 March 2013 18:03 UTC Go to next message
avatar numarul7  is currently offline numarul7
Go to my shop
Due the fact that i`m not an engineer and not a material expert , i`m asking what materials will be suited for my pendant http://www.shapeways.com/model/963558/leaf-kiss-final.html?l i=productBox-search due the design having some sharp point.

Very Happy Worked 8 h at it! Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 08 March 2013 18:07 UTC]

numarul7 jewelry and design
Re: What materials are recommended for my pendant design ? [message #63579 is a reply to message #63573 ] Fri, 08 March 2013 18:17 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
The material depends on the thickness of the design, and the intended look. Try looking through the other pendants available on the site to see what look you are after.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Multiple materials
Next Topic:Getting the volume discount for WSF

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.