Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » 3D Design » Blender tutorials?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Blender tutorials? [message #61291] Mon, 04 February 2013 03:27 UTC Go to next message
avatar GigaTron  is currently offline GigaTron
Go to all my models
Hi I'm here! I wanted to know where can I find some tutorials for blender to learn how to make a cartoon character for 3D printing. I know my way around blender, but I just wanted to know if there any tutorials for blender dedicated for cartoon modeling?
Re: Blender tutorials? [message #61688 is a reply to message #61291 ] Sat, 09 February 2013 19:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
http://cgcookie.com/blender/category/tutorials/modeling/

jacantdesign@gmail.com
Re: Blender tutorials? [message #63543 is a reply to message #61291 ] Fri, 08 March 2013 09:04 UTC Go to previous message
avatar 3DmodelerDy  is currently offline 3DmodelerDy
Go to all my models
Hi there , I want to share my advice for tutorials about 3D modeling with Blender. Actually when I first start model with Blender I have no idea what to do with it... But my wish and stubbornness bring me to the Youtube, Google , Vimeo channels to look how to create models.. And other thing is to download other creators models and open it with Blender to explore it in details and get the main idea how it was created.. Only for experience comes best skills. Rolling Eyes

Previous Topic:Designing object for hollowing model with boolean operator
Next Topic:Ambition 3d model for a new user

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.