Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Longboarding Bearing Spacers-Easy Project
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Longboarding Bearing Spacers-Easy Project [message #63432] Thu, 07 March 2013 13:32 UTC Go to next message
avatar dirtymikemike96  is currently offline dirtymikemike96
Go to all my models
Quote:

I am really lousy at making anything on the modeling softwares, but my project is very easy. I just need a pipe with an inner radius of 4mm, an outer radius of 5mm, and a length of 10mm. Really interested to get replies, thanks!
Re: Longboarding Bearing Spacers-Easy Project [message #63434 is a reply to message #63432 ] Thu, 07 March 2013 13:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi Mike here you go Smile

Check out my shop

Expertise: Models created, checked, repaired, shelled and colored
Experience: 10yrs+
Portfolio: Dot San
Flickr: Dot San on Flickr
Rate:Fixed rate,no two jobs are the same,email to discuss
Shapeways Interview
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Society 6

We like challenges, so don't be shy in coming forward with any questions. Please feel free to contact my customers below for a reference.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7146/6761506563_2d250229e2_o.jpg
Your ideas modeled and checked for 3D Printing by Dot San by Dot San, on Flickr

• Attachment: Pipe.stl
    (Size: 50.67KB, Downloaded 16 time(s))

www.dotsan.com
Re: Longboarding Bearing Spacers-Easy Project [message #63437 is a reply to message #63432 ] Thu, 07 March 2013 15:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Keymaker  is currently offline Keymaker
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
you need this to print? index.php?t=getfile&id=28590&private=0
10x5mm 1mm thick

The only thing that limits us is our imagination.
Re: Longboarding Bearing Spacers-Easy Project [message #63457 is a reply to message #63432 ] Thu, 07 March 2013 18:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
http://shpws.me/nrjb

Grabbing yourself a length of alu tube and an adjustable pipe slice is the way forward Wink
Junior's MGP is fine after he made the spacers this way.

Paul
[edit] be wary of not round round things, big faced items get printed with big faces!

[Updated on: Thu, 07 March 2013 18:08 UTC]

Re: Longboarding Bearing Spacers-Easy Project [message #63492 is a reply to message #63432 ] Thu, 07 March 2013 21:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dirtymikemike96  is currently offline dirtymikemike96
Go to all my models
I was trying to find a really cost effective way of making these (the market for 4 bearing spacers is about 50 cents each), but I thought I'd be able to make it slightly cheaper than this, however I was wrong haha, thanks for the help though guys!
Re: Longboarding Bearing Spacers-Easy Project [message #63733 is a reply to message #63432 ] Sun, 10 March 2013 09:31 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CMDesign  is currently offline CMDesign
Go to my shop
Hi there!

I'm very capable of doing the job. I've done a lot of 3D-modelling and printing. Plus, I'm a longboarder myself, so I'm very attracted to your project.
I've enclosed an example sheet of my work.
If you're looking for good work for a fair price: that's me!

Kind regards,
Charlotte

Previous Topic:Noodle
Next Topic:3D Modeler needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.