Home » Support » 3D Design » Size??
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Size?? [message #63469] Thu, 07 March 2013 19:40 UTC Go to next message
avatar Matt_Dancsecs  is currently offline Matt_Dancsecs
Go to all my models
I just built a logo in Strata wich is 6"wide and when I exported it and uploaded the files is now less then 2" wide. Please advise how I can fix this.
Re: Size?? [message #63472 is a reply to message #63469 ] Thu, 07 March 2013 19:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
What file type, software, and units? Also, check to make sure that in edit mode, what is called the original bounding box has changed. If you're looking at the oriented bounding box, this can sometimes lead to confusion as to what you're expecting your model to be.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Size?? [message #63474 is a reply to message #63472 ] Thu, 07 March 2013 19:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Matt_Dancsecs  is currently offline Matt_Dancsecs
Go to all my models
Using Strata, inches and file size is 2.8 mb
Re: Size?? [message #63480 is a reply to message #63469 ] Thu, 07 March 2013 20:42 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
What file type are you trying to upload? If you can share the file, please do. Or you can email it to me and I'll take a look at it.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Export Wireframe Model to STL
Next Topic:Designing object for hollowing model with boolean operator

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.