Home » Community » Work in progress » just want to share my model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
just want to share my model [message #63406] Thu, 07 March 2013 04:25 UTC Go to next message
avatar Jose_narvaez  is currently offline Jose_narvaez
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=28574&private=0]hello.
a few months ago i uploaded this design on my shapeways shop:
http://shpws.me/nomR
it was one of my first creations uploaded and i request a 3d printed model in plastic
to use it as a mold for an artisan so i can get a ceramic cup maybe for a mass production. this was the result
this is my personal cup and i use it everyday , Smile i think it suits better to use it as a espresso cup.
now i´m working to sell some of these in some local store, it would be a dream to see them maybe in a coffee shop in the
future, now i´m thinking to give it a try with some few arrangements in the ceramic material.
so many thanks to shapeways for making this 3d model possible Smile

Re: just want to share my model [message #63409 is a reply to message #63406 ] Thu, 07 March 2013 06:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I hope your dream comes true. You're certainly off to a great start with this wonderful design! Surprised

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: just want to share my model [message #63479 is a reply to message #63406 ] Thu, 07 March 2013 20:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar robertbonenfant  is currently offline robertbonenfant
Go to all my models
Cool Design - If i drank coffee i would so buy one Razz
Re: just want to share my model [message #63501 is a reply to message #63409 ] Thu, 07 March 2013 23:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Jose_narvaez  is currently offline Jose_narvaez
Go to my shop
thanks I'm glad you like it, the effort and time spent was worth Smile

Previous Topic:Jin & Jang
Next Topic:New Design In my Heart

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.