Home » Community » It arrived! » Awesome Customer Service - Joost Denissen
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon14.gif  Awesome Customer Service - Joost Denissen [message #62873] Wed, 27 February 2013 15:08 UTC Go to next message
avatar peppypri  is currently offline peppypri
Go to all my models
All I have to say is that Joost Denissen has provided me with awesome customer service for more than a year at this point. I really appreciate it and thank the entire Shapeways team for all their patience and constant support!

Regards,
Priyanka
Re: Awesome Customer Service - Joost Denissen [message #62881 is a reply to message #62873 ] Wed, 27 February 2013 17:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar tomrust  is currently offline tomrust
Go to my shop
Seconded! Every once in while a design mod has a region that is marginal printing in some material, or just prints poorly. Joost has helped get us credit when these things happen.
Thanks!
Re: Awesome Customer Service - Joost Denissen [message #62893 is a reply to message #62873 ] Wed, 27 February 2013 22:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar BAdesign  is currently offline BAdesign
Go to my shop
Third!
I also had a great experience with Joost when i needed help getting my models printable and in time for my girlfriend birthday.
All of the other CS team are great, keep up the good work guys!

Re: Awesome Customer Service - Joost Denissen [message #62934 is a reply to message #62893 ] Thu, 28 February 2013 11:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar GADesign  is currently offline GADesign
Go to my shop
I would like to thank Christel, Maartje & Michon for the best service ever !

I don't have many problems with my models but when they occur they're resolved very quickly and in a professional way, don't know how they do this with so many customers ??

Shapeways you Rock ! Very Happy

If it doesn't look good it's not designed by us.
Re: Awesome Customer Service - Joost Denissen [message #63051 is a reply to message #62934 ] Fri, 01 March 2013 19:38 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
GADesign wrote on Thu, 28 February 2013 11:35

.... don't know how they do this with so many customers ??

They had clones printed!

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery

Previous Topic:Together forever
Next Topic:Half Life Cop

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.