Home »  » Bug Reporting » Why Is my model not for sale?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Why Is my model not for sale? [message #62955] Thu, 28 February 2013 14:57 UTC Go to next message
avatar K4rl33  is currently offline K4rl33
Go to my shop
Hello,

today I've found that my models
"4L13N N35T" - http://www.shapeways.com/model/121521/4l13n-n357.html?li=pro ductBox-search -
"The Flame" - http://www.shapeways.com/model/123579/the-flame-small.html?l i=productBox-search -

are not for sale.
It is strange: I've already received both of that models, and all was right. What's wrong with them?

Thank you
Re: Why Is my model not for sale? [message #62957 is a reply to message #62955 ] Thu, 28 February 2013 15:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PeregrineStudios  is currently offline PeregrineStudios
Go to my shop
By default, all models are not for sale. You have to put them on sale yourself. If you 'Edit Model', on the top right corner of your screen, there are two checkboxes - one for 'Make Public' (which allows others to see your model, which must be checked because I can see them), and another marked 'For Sale', which allows you to sell your model.

Remember to set your markups as well! (the markup editor is just below those checkboxes)

EDIT: Just looked at your shop, and clearly you're not new at this - is it perhaps a bug you're experiencing?

[Updated on: Thu, 28 February 2013 15:21 UTC]

Re: Why Is my model not for sale? [message #62958 is a reply to message #62957 ] Thu, 28 February 2013 15:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thank you for the answer.
The problem is a bug indeed.
I've already sold those models to other people.
That's very strange. Sad
Re: Why Is my model not for sale? [message #62960 is a reply to message #62955 ] Thu, 28 February 2013 15:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Were they recently rejected? Rejections will cause the material to be automatically turned off.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Why Is my model not for sale? [message #62964 is a reply to message #62960 ] Thu, 28 February 2013 15:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
It's a bug Sad

Please hold on, our dev team is working on a fix for this!

Should be fixed very shortly.

Mitchell

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: Why Is my model not for sale? [message #62965 is a reply to message #62964 ] Thu, 28 February 2013 15:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
No problem. I have just reported it. Good job!
Re: Why Is my model not for sale? [message #62968 is a reply to message #62965 ] Thu, 28 February 2013 16:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
Hey,

This should have been fixed by now Smile

My apologies for this bug Cool

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways

Previous Topic:Printing Progress - More Communication?
Next Topic:Why i got in my model different measurements ?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.