Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Any Modelers in the Twin Cities?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Any Modelers in the Twin Cities? [message #62567] Fri, 22 February 2013 02:32 UTC Go to next message
avatar WaltP  is currently offline WaltP
Go to all my models
I'd like to talk to someone locally about 3D printing possibilities.
Re: Any Modelers in the Twin Cities? [message #62578 is a reply to message #62567 ] Fri, 22 February 2013 09:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
Hi Walt,

I'm in Minneapolis, and am organizing the Minneapolis Shapeways Meetup next Thursday, Feb 28. Come on over if it works for you!

You may also email me: marcus(at)denali3ddesign(dot)com

Cheers,

Marcus

Trouble using SketchUp? Get my book "3D Printing with SketchUp" - http://bit.ly/1jQ4RtV
Re: Any Modelers in the Twin Cities? [message #62685 is a reply to message #62578 ] Sun, 24 February 2013 00:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar WaltP  is currently offline WaltP
Go to all my models
Thanks, Marcus! I'll be there!
Re: Any Modelers in the Twin Cities? [message #62950 is a reply to message #62685 ] Thu, 28 February 2013 13:57 UTC Go to previous message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
Less than 12 hours away...woot! Smile

See you there, Walt!

Trouble using SketchUp? Get my book "3D Printing with SketchUp" - http://bit.ly/1jQ4RtV

Previous Topic:SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Designer/PROTOTYPE INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER/MECHANICAL ENGINEER Design to Manufacture
Next Topic:Looking for a Eugen Sandow statue

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.