Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » I need a drawing of a coin
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I need a drawing of a coin [message #62886] Wed, 27 February 2013 19:35 UTC Go to next message
avatar David2013  is currently offline David2013
Go to all my models
Hello everyone Smile

Please could someone give me an idea of the cost to make make a 3D drawing of a coin 68mm diameter?

The coin is a kids swimming dive toy made from silicone instead and instead of having a queens head on it, I need a cartoon style seal (sea lion).

Please see attached a photo of the original coin with the queens head this needs replacing with a cartoon style seal.

I have a PDF line drawing of the seal but I need a 3D drawing with curvatures etc....

Many thanks
Dave.
index.php?t=getfile&id=28126&private=0

www.Swimglows.com
Re: I need a drawing of a coin [message #62889 is a reply to message #62886 ] Wed, 27 February 2013 20:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ronsaki  is currently offline Ronsaki
Go to my shop
Hello, I can do this project for you for 10$.

I need thickness of a coin, material you want to print in and a pdf file of a seal, and a description of everything else that needs to be on a coin
Re: I need a drawing of a coin [message #62892 is a reply to message #62889 ] Wed, 27 February 2013 21:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

The coin thickness is 12mm

Please send me a PM and I will send you the line drawing of the seal.

The drawing is only needed to show a module factory the 3D shape of the seal character on the coin.

Thanks

www.Swimglows.com
Re: I need a drawing of a coin [message #62900 is a reply to message #62886 ] Thu, 28 February 2013 00:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Private Message Sent
Re: I need a drawing of a coin [message #62936 is a reply to message #62900 ] Thu, 28 February 2013 11:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Hi Guys,

Thank you for all the offers to help.

I have now paid someone to make the draws.

Thanks again
David.

www.Swimglows.com
Re: I need a drawing of a coin [message #63039 is a reply to message #62936 ] Fri, 01 March 2013 17:03 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Sorry to muck you guys around but the member that I paid to do this job can not finish it.

Both sides of the coin are drawn but one side needs a few changes to the seals body/head and the stars around the outside edge.

The seals body / face needs the curvatures / polygons manipulating to look realistic.

I have the STL file and $10 budget left to finish this drawing.

So if someone would like to finish the drawing for $10 please PM me and I will forward you the STL file and details of what needs changing.

Please note I need this drawing finished and delivered to me by Sunday night (03.03.2013)

Many thanks
David.

www.Swimglows.com

Previous Topic:Help needed!
Next Topic:Need custom flask