Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Design a Simple Game
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Design a Simple Game [message #62070] Thu, 14 February 2013 20:00 UTC Go to next message
avatar shwabbie  is currently offline shwabbie
Go to all my models
I have a very simple game idea that I already made a prototype for... Now I just need a cool design. I am looking for someone, preferably in Cincinnati, who is creative enough to make a fun design, but technical enough to make real drawings so I can have it quoted and made.

Toy design experience would be awesome!

Please send examples of your work.
Re: Design a Simple Game [message #62571 is a reply to message #62070 ] Fri, 22 February 2013 05:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar posksas  is currently offline posksas
Go to all my models
Hey shwabble,

I do a lot of freelance toy design for model kits and the gaming industry. You can check out my portfolio here:
http://anarchisticmoosebear.deviantart.com/gallery/40883044

I'll pm you my email address. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
-Tyler
Re: Design a Simple Game [message #62635 is a reply to message #62070 ] Sat, 23 February 2013 01:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Private Message sent
Re: Design a Simple Game [message #62847 is a reply to message #62070 ] Wed, 27 February 2013 09:18 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ComesToLife  is currently offline ComesToLife
Go to my shop
I am 3D modeler with 8 years of work experience in the simulation and gaming industries.
Have worked on toys before. See my works on my website www.ComesToLife.com
Robocop models were done for a toy company.
Some cars were done for HotWheels
Buildings are all for architecture companies.

In addition to modeling, I can do rendering as well and therefore can create needed illustrations for presentation purposes.
Cheers.

Custom 3D Art that goes beyond 3D printing
www.InteractiveIdea.net

Previous Topic:I need Lego compatible models
Next Topic:Someone good at designing 1:24 scale model cars

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.