Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need modeler for miniature
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need modeler for miniature [message #62805] Tue, 26 February 2013 05:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar rdlamson  is currently offline rdlamson
Go to all my models
I would like someone to model a character from a favorite game of mine Fire Emblem and the character is chrom.
I would like it to be a game size character so about 2-3 inches tall. I have provided a picture of what he looks like and if you think this is too complex to create into a model let me know so I don't keep asking.
if anyone could send me a message that they are interested, with a price in mind, that would be great!

Thanks, RDL

Re: Need modeler for miniature [message #62841 is a reply to message #62805 ] Wed, 27 February 2013 02:18 UTC Go to previous message
avatar rdlamson  is currently offline rdlamson
Go to all my models
I no longer need anyone i have found someone to model for me thank you to everyone.

Previous Topic:Looking for netherlands-based 3d designer
Next Topic:I need Lego compatible models

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.