Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Cartoon Character model needed. Basic
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Cartoon Character model needed. Basic [message #6283] Sat, 05 September 2009 08:19 UTC Go to next message
avatar Galbot  is currently offline Galbot
Go to my shop
Hi, I need someone with experience who can do a 3d model of the character 1-rover-1 from Battle-of-the-Planets for me.
It is for my husband's personal collection.
Provider needs to have experience with this site as I'll need it to be a certain size (of course.)

Pics available. I will pay fair price through PAYPAL. Thanks for your time.
Rosie.
Re: Cartoon Character model needed. Basic [message #6290 is a reply to message #6283 ] Sat, 05 September 2009 15:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar BAROBA  is currently offline BAROBA
Go to my shop
I am certainly interested, contact me thru private messaging.
You can see example of my work here :
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/baroba

Cheers,

Rob
Re: Cartoon Character model needed. Basic [message #6291 is a reply to message #6283 ] Sat, 05 September 2009 15:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dimmulain  is currently offline Dimmulain
Go to my shop
sent you a PM
icon14.gif  Re: Cartoon Character model needed. Basic [message #6463 is a reply to message #6283 ] Sat, 12 September 2009 08:28 UTC Go to previous message
avatar rajib ghosh  is currently offline rajib ghosh
Go to all my models
Respected
Sir/Madam,
I am a 3D Modeler & Texturing Artist,having interest to do this work, providing the youtube URL of my 3D works Demoreel.
The URL is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTz8keSa1SY
I hope you will give me a chance to serve for you as a 3D Modeler & Texturing Artist.
Thanking you.

Yours Faithfully - Rajib Ghosh

Previous Topic:3d Character needed-Basic.
Next Topic:Miniature Spaceships, Need 3d modeler

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.