Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Category enforcement
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Category enforcement [message #62584] Fri, 22 February 2013 10:21 UTC Go to next message
avatar Bathsheba  is currently offline Bathsheba
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
I don't think I should be forced to choose a category for a model that is private.

Every time I do this, I feel myself running the risk that someday someone will make a mistake, and that model will become searchable via the category.

I don't like this feeling.

-Bathsheba
http://bathsheba.com
Re: Category enforcement [message #62586 is a reply to message #62584 ] Fri, 22 February 2013 10:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
See also --> 12964

This is true in Chrome also.
Re: Category enforcement [message #62766 is a reply to message #62584 ] Mon, 25 February 2013 17:51 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Hey guys, I'm going to lock this thread, and you can use the thread AmLachDesigns linked to discuss.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:How long to populate shop?
Next Topic:Search engine used by Shapeways

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.