Home » Community » It arrived! » Half Life Cop
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Half Life Cop [message #62710] Sun, 24 February 2013 13:21 UTC Go to next message
avatar stefdevos  is currently offline stefdevos
Go to my shop
http://images1.sw-cdn.net/model/picture/674x501_868092_791748_1359813590.jpg

Very happy this cop is guarding my desk while I am away!

http://shpws.me/nieW
Re: Half Life Cop [message #62718 is a reply to message #62710 ] Sun, 24 February 2013 17:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
HAHAHA!! That's great! I can just hear it saying, "MOVE ALONG!" in that robot voice! Laughing

Nice job!

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: Half Life Cop [message #63053 is a reply to message #62710 ] Fri, 01 March 2013 19:49 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Very nice. His boots must just be at the limits of FCS 3mm size?

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery

Previous Topic:Awesome Customer Service - Joost Denissen
Next Topic:Computer Expansion slot covers (Free to download)

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.