Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Bring an intricate tattoo to 3D
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Bring an intricate tattoo to 3D [message #62386] Tue, 19 February 2013 17:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar frparker  is currently offline frparker
Go to all my models
Hi.
We're an ad shop in Boulder, Colorado exploring bringing a client's logo to life as a small desktop statue. It's a beautiful piece of work done by a gifted tattoo artist and should be a joy and a challenge to work with.
Please connect with me here if you'd like to learn more about the project and quote it for us.
Thanks!
Frances Parker
Re: Bring an intricate tattoo to 3D [message #62502 is a reply to message #62386 ] Thu, 21 February 2013 01:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bplemmons  is currently offline bplemmons
Go to all my models
Can you send me a picture of the tattoo? I would be interested in your project..

you can contact me at physical3D@gmail.com

Bill
Re: Bring an intricate tattoo to 3D [message #62504 is a reply to message #62386 ] Thu, 21 February 2013 04:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hi there, We would love to design this for you. Contact us at contact@designanything3d.com
Re: Bring an intricate tattoo to 3D [message #62636 is a reply to message #62386 ] Sat, 23 February 2013 02:01 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Hi Frances

I will be happy to review it and provide you with a quotation for modeling

Jeff

Previous Topic:Female 3D modeler needed!!!
Next Topic:Need a cufflink modeled and printed