Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » Work in progress » iphone case
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
iphone case [message #62568] Fri, 22 February 2013 02:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar Jose_narvaez  is currently offline Jose_narvaez
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=27805&private=0

hello.
i´m working in some new proyect for a case and i want your opinion.
this is a full case for iphone 5 that i designed specifically for the fine plastic detail: white, transparent or black detail.
it is a slim case the thickness is 1mm all around the case. and now i want to to leave the customization option. add text or something like that.
i make the text engraved .5 mm. what do you think? it will print ok in this material?

• Attachment: iphone 5.jpg
    (Size: 32.40KB, Downloaded 209 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 22 February 2013 02:58 UTC]

Re: iphone case [message #64540 is a reply to message #62568 ] Thu, 21 March 2013 01:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Oreosmooshy  is currently offline Oreosmooshy
Go to my shop
I really like the holes for the logo and camera Smile . In my opinion though I would rather have something embossed than engraved, just since it would be prone to getting junk or pocket lint stuck in the little cracks.
Re: iphone case [message #64665 is a reply to message #64540 ] Fri, 22 March 2013 14:46 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Jose_narvaez  is currently offline Jose_narvaez
Go to my shop
ok. i´m working in something like that and making some few changes according to the design rules. thanks for your comment
i really appreciate that. have a nice day

Previous Topic:sandstone tree sculptures
Next Topic:When dual materials become a reality...

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.