Home »  » It arrived! » New colors and a Star of David :)
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
New colors and a Star of David :) [message #62408] Tue, 19 February 2013 20:25 UTC
avatar BAdesign  is currently offline BAdesign
Go to my shop
Hey guys

Got my last order two days ago and it looks great, for me it was mostly new product and colors so i'm exited..
the purple and blue WSF looks great! the texture gives it a cool deep look, and the bronze finish on stst fits perfect on my star of david pendant Smile
have a look:

This is the Star of David
index.php?t=getfile&id=27642&private=0

This is my new groovy blue case for the digispark
index.php?t=getfile&id=27643&private=0

And this is my purple pendant, the inner rings rotate around the center pin, it turns out that the gap between the rings and the pin was not big enough and the printing powder didn't came out before painting so it was "locked" in place, a bit of hot water, a needle and a firm rotation force did the job but left the gaps white, I already redesigned it and uploaded a new STL.
index.php?t=getfile&id=27641&private=0

Hope you like them Smile

BA.tech

Previous Topic:Truncated Sphere Dice
Next Topic:JEEVI 1:19 Victorian Railways narrow gauge NU and NM design: first pictures

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.