Home » Community » General Discussion » Cancel order and place new order same day when updating design file?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Cancel order and place new order same day when updating design file? [message #62259] Sun, 17 February 2013 22:10 UTC Go to next message
avatar svenvanderhart  is currently offline svenvanderhart
Go to my shop
Any artist knows that you always discover faults or improvements just or a few hours after you have placed an order for a print. Now what I would like to know: do I have to send an email to cancel the order and place a new order or do I have some minutes/hours to update the file before it's being sent to the order process?

http://tramworks.nl
Re: Cancel order and place new order same day when updating design file? [message #62260 is a reply to message #62259 ] Sun, 17 February 2013 22:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker is currently online mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
Cancel and place a new order - the moment you order a model, a copy of the file is made precisely to avoid confusion about which
version might be the "correct" one to use when the order is eventually processed (and probably also to prevent clowns from replacing
a cheap miniature with the real thing once the order is placed and paid).
Re: Cancel order and place new order same day when updating design file? [message #62261 is a reply to message #62260 ] Sun, 17 February 2013 22:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar svenvanderhart  is currently offline svenvanderhart
Go to my shop
Of course, that makes sense. An updated model will most of the time have more or less material. Thanks!

http://tramworks.nl
Re: Cancel order and place new order same day when updating design file? [message #64546 is a reply to message #62261 ] Thu, 21 March 2013 03:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar NimlothCQ  is currently offline NimlothCQ
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi!

Just wanted to pop in and mention that we released order cancellation on the order Status Page today. You can now cancel your own orders (prior to any model moving into production) without having to email CS Smile

Cheers,

Christopher Carter

Christopher Carter
Senior Audience Experience Manager, Shapeways

Previous Topic:Donderdag 4 april: 3D Print Event @ FabLab Enschede
Next Topic:ABS vs PLA for iphone case

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.