Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 1/64 scale modeler wanted for vacuum trailer
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
1/64 scale modeler wanted for vacuum trailer [message #62218] Sun, 17 February 2013 05:10 UTC Go to next message
avatar RockinH  is currently offline RockinH
Go to my shop
My customers are requesting the type of trailer in the link.

It is a Dragon 130 barrel vacuum trailer used in the oil and gas industry. On page 3 of the pdf there are specifications for the over all design. More specs can be produced as needed. Wheel and tires will not need to be drawn as I have a source for rubber tire and wheels I want to use. There are couple detail on the real model that are not necessary on the 3D model but I will clear that up.

Looking for a 60 day turn around. This will take much material, hollow parts are necessary.

Thank you for considering.
Re: 1/64 scale modeler wanted for vacuum trailer [message #62221 is a reply to message #62218 ] Sun, 17 February 2013 06:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Your link is missing.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: 1/64 scale modeler wanted for vacuum trailer [message #62235 is a reply to message #62218 ] Sun, 17 February 2013 14:23 UTC Go to previous message
avatar RockinH  is currently offline RockinH
Go to my shop
Thanks Stony,

Here is the link http://www.rifleequipment.com/pdf/non_DOT_dragon.pdf

Previous Topic:3d expert needed
Next Topic:Quake2 Modeler needed