Home »  » Work in progress » how to get the "perosnalize" button in some available model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
how to get the "perosnalize" button in some available model [message #62091] Fri, 15 February 2013 04:25 UTC Go to next message
avatar Jose_narvaez  is currently offline Jose_narvaez
Go to my shop
hello everyone.
i jus recently uploaded some of my work here:
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/jimmynar
and some people ask me and suggest me to personalize some of my cases, to add personal text
and something like that. my question is ¿how i can put the "personalize" button on an existing model
or how does it work?
Re: how to get the "perosnalize" button in some available model [message #62092 is a reply to message #62091 ] Fri, 15 February 2013 05:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Check out this tutorial.
http://www.shapeways.com/Co-Creator_Platform/How_to_join

[Updated on: Fri, 15 February 2013 05:15 UTC]

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: how to get the "perosnalize" button in some available model [message #62130 is a reply to message #62092 ] Fri, 15 February 2013 18:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Jose_narvaez  is currently offline Jose_narvaez
Go to my shop
thanks
Re: how to get the "perosnalize" button in some available model [message #84054 is a reply to message #62092 ] Wed, 29 January 2014 18:49 UTC Go to previous message
avatar rosethun@yahoo.com  is currently offline rosethun@yahoo.com
Go to my shop
Thanks! I needed this tutorial too!

Previous Topic:Animatronic Head
Next Topic:Detailed Art Nouveau Skull

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.