Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » And another experienced 3d modeler is here :)
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
And another experienced 3d modeler is here :) [message #62082] Thu, 14 February 2013 23:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar Anasrafiq  is currently offline Anasrafiq
Go to my shop
Hello

I'm here to offer my experience in modeling for 3d printing,all sort of modeling except the CAD ones
if you have any idea and want to bring it into real life i will help you to make that happen.

Enjoy Smile

www.anasrafiq.com http://3dprintedfashion.blogspot.com/
Re: And another experienced 3d modeler is here :) [message #62083 is a reply to message #62082 ] Fri, 15 February 2013 00:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar skarasin7  is currently offline skarasin7
Go to all my models
Hey I am interested in hiring a 3D modeler for the exact reason of taking one of my ideas to real life. I don't have anything but an idea in my head and could possibly get some measurements but that's about it, what is your rate?
Re: And another experienced 3d modeler is here :) [message #62084 is a reply to message #62083 ] Fri, 15 February 2013 00:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi
The measurements are important , that also will define what kind of material it should be used for printing it unless if you already have a specific one in mind.
My rate will depend on the design needed. modeling a transformer character isnt like modeling a ring.
we can get more into details in private messaging.

Re: And another experienced 3d modeler is here :) [message #62135 is a reply to message #62084 ] Fri, 15 February 2013 19:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar andradebh  is currently offline andradebh
Go to all my models
Hi,

Do you have experience with toy`s structure development?

Re: And another experienced 3d modeler is here :) [message #62145 is a reply to message #62135 ] Fri, 15 February 2013 20:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi
I'm very experienced in character modeling and if you mean by toy`s structure development creating toys with multiple parts then it will much easier and much precise if there s a blue print.

Re: And another experienced 3d modeler is here :) [message #62282 is a reply to message #62084 ] Mon, 18 February 2013 03:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar skarasin7  is currently offline skarasin7
Go to all my models
Ok sounds good, I would like to message privately and see how and if you could help me. let me know the best way to get in touch with you and we can start the process of me explaining exactly what I want done, thanks a bunch.
Re: And another experienced 3d modeler is here :) [message #62344 is a reply to message #62282 ] Mon, 18 February 2013 22:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
You r welcome!

Done.

Re: And another experienced 3d modeler is here :) [message #62369 is a reply to message #62344 ] Tue, 19 February 2013 10:02 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Sicarius27  is currently offline Sicarius27
Go to all my models
Hey, I was wondering if I could get a quick fix for 2 parts of a 3D model of mine to enable printing. I simply dont have the time at the moment. PM, me if you are available.

Thanks,
Damien

Previous Topic:Experienced and professional 3D Generalist - 3D modeling,rendering,animation,motion graphics
Next Topic:Industrial Design / 3D Modeling for 3D Printing