Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Copying All Meta Data from one model to another?
Search Search  
 () 1 Vote(s)
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Copying All Meta Data from one model to another? [message #61911] Tue, 12 February 2013 22:23 UTC Go to next message
avatar OBjuan  is currently offline OBjuan
Go to my shop
Is there a way to copy all the information from one model, (it's description, prices, meta tags, photos) and paste them on to another model, like say the same model but with a rope loop?

Better yet is there a way to specify what you want to copy?

I was hoping maybe the CSV markup would help, but it doesnt seem to actually have anything but prices, and even those strike me as confusing and not especially helpful.

Thanks for any tips...

[Updated on: Tue, 12 February 2013 22:59 UTC]

the future merges with the past, and we are provided ever new opportunities to reinvent the now . . .
Re: Copying All Meta Data from one model to another? [message #62027 is a reply to message #61911 ] Thu, 14 February 2013 12:30 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi OBjuan,

I'm sorry but we don't have such a copy/paste tool yet.

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:PA 2200 Polyamide
Next Topic:search function

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.