Home »  » 3D modeler needed » 3D Sanskrit Torus Modeler needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Sanskrit Torus Modeler needed [message #62011] Thu, 14 February 2013 05:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar Sta  is currently offline Sta
Go to all my models
Namaste!
My Name is Stan, and I am a graduate student at Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, Iowa USA. And as an aspiring 'Self-referral' art student my financial resources are rather limited. It is my I hope to work with a graphic designer who can provide me with a quality file ready for 3D printing at a reasonable price. I have several similar designs on this theme in English and in Sanskrit that I eventually wish to print in 3D.
This trial job is realistically the first of many potential projects.

Attached is a .jpg graphic of a 2D art concept file that I wish to have drawn as a 3D CAD file capable of being used by a 3D printer.
Essentially I wish to print a 3D prototype model of this design that is approximately 5" to 8" in diameter.

As required I will supply the appropriate Sanskrit font and text string.

Kindly provide me with a fixed price quotation for this job.
javascript:void(0);
Thank you,
Stan Kendz
Brahmastan@yahoo.com
203-987-4609

index.php?t=getfile&id=27320&private=0

[Updated on: Thu, 14 February 2013 05:46 UTC]

Re: 3D Sanskrit Torus Modeler needed [message #62020 is a reply to message #62011 ] Thu, 14 February 2013 11:58 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Keymaker  is currently offline Keymaker
Go to my shop
http://www.shapeways.com/model/923810/torus-sanscript.html?l i=my-models&key=da098486eb68f13a10b2644bd631c6b4
10 minute job. But it can't be transparent. At least i don't know about transparent and multi color material.

The only thing that limits us is our imagination.

Previous Topic:Ball Jointed Doll, modeler needed, preferably not too expensive
Next Topic:garden gnomes

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.