Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Support » Buying » Bank Transfer gone missing?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Bank Transfer gone missing? [message #61881] Tue, 12 February 2013 15:07 UTC Go to next message
avatar Mechanical  is currently offline Mechanical
Go to my shop
Hi everyone,

Has anyone else ever encountered the issue where you have paid for an order yet it does not seem to have been processed/missed?

I received the following email several days ago -

"Thank you for bringing ideas to life at Shapeways!
There are only 4 days left to transfer your payment for your order XXXXXX. After this date your order will be automatically canceled in our system"

However i have proof in my online bank statement that the transfer was made almost 2 weeks ago?

I've been on to service@shapeways.
In my shapeways order page it says that the bank transfer is pending, however in my bank statement it has been cleared and has been deducted from my bank account.

I have the Shapeways order page in this message and the deduction frommy bank account in the message below.
Any ideas/suggestions folks?

Cheers,
Paul.

[Updated on: Tue, 12 February 2013 15:44 UTC]

Re: Only a few days left to pay for your order #XXXXXX [message #61884 is a reply to message #61881 ] Tue, 12 February 2013 15:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Here's my bank statement showing the exact same amount has been taken out .

[Updated on: Tue, 12 February 2013 15:36 UTC]

Re: Only a few days left to pay for your order #XXXXXX [message #61909 is a reply to message #61884 ] Tue, 12 February 2013 21:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Did you send a message about this to service@shapeways.com?

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Only a few days left to pay for your order #XXXXXX [message #61936 is a reply to message #61909 ] Wed, 13 February 2013 08:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Paul,

I can see that you have had contact with Gary and resolved this issue.

For other people reading this forum topic:
Unfortunately there was no invoice number attached to the bank transfer, thus our finance department didn't know which order to accept.

This has been resolved! Smile

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: Only a few days left to pay for your order #XXXXXX [message #61937 is a reply to message #61909 ] Wed, 13 February 2013 08:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi Stonysmith,

Its all been sorted, it was my fault, i ordered several items and didn't include an invoice # in the bank transfer description of that order - schoolboy error.

I just thought i'd put it up on the forum as its bound to happen to someone again.

Thanks for your reply,
Paul.
Re: Only a few days left to pay for your order #XXXXXX [message #61939 is a reply to message #61936 ] Wed, 13 February 2013 08:42 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Mitchell Jetten wrote on Wed, 13 February 2013 08:37

Hi Paul,

I can see that you have had contact with Gary and resolved this issue.

For other people reading this forum topic:
Unfortunately there was no invoice number attached to the bank transfer, thus our finance department didn't know which order to accept.

This has been resolved! Smile

That's right Mitchell,

Gary was very helpful with this issue, his help was most appreciated.

Cheers,
Paul

Previous Topic:gift message
Next Topic:Order #203263

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.