Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Recent CAD graduate, looking to expand my portfolio!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Recent CAD graduate, looking to expand my portfolio! [message #61842] Tue, 12 February 2013 06:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar alitahl  is currently offline alitahl
Go to all my models
Hello! I recently graduated with a bachelors in CAD/CAM Engineering Technologies and am looking to test my skills, and see if I can help. For now I am offering my services for free, since I'm not too sure on the whole 3D printing (I have some experience). Please feel free to contact me to see if we can work together, thank you for your time!
Re: Recent CAD graduate, looking to expand my portfolio! [message #61974 is a reply to message #61842 ] Wed, 13 February 2013 17:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Sweet1985  is currently offline Sweet1985
Go to all my models
Hi there,

I'm looking to make some jewelry and charms. For instance, the skull on the necklace that I attached. I'm looking to do a similar with my logo in the back. If I draw it out, will you able to make a 3-d models?

Thanks,
Jenifer

Re: Recent CAD graduate, looking to expand my portfolio! [message #61976 is a reply to message #61974 ] Wed, 13 February 2013 18:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar alitahl  is currently offline alitahl
Go to all my models
PM Sent
Re: Recent CAD graduate, looking to expand my portfolio! [message #62472 is a reply to message #61842 ] Wed, 20 February 2013 16:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar whovian  is currently offline whovian
Go to all my models
Hey Robbie,

Thanks for the work on the cufflinks. I appreciate your prompt responses and your willingness to make minor adjustments as we reviewed the files. Just ordered a test set to see what the physical item will look like, and we can go from there. Thanks again!
Re: Recent CAD graduate, looking to expand my portfolio! [message #62598 is a reply to message #61842 ] Fri, 22 February 2013 15:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ellekruger  is currently offline ellekruger
Go to all my models
Hello,

I am looking for someone to do a 3D model of a simple earring photograph that I have ready. I saw your post and I think this could be a good fit. It's a really simple job, but I will give you excellent feedback if you can complete this.

I own a large spray tanning manufacturing company (www.envytan.com), but this is an unrelated side project. That said, we are always developing new products, and we could use a great modeler on our team. Please let me know if you are interested.

Elle Kruger
President/CEO
EnvyTan, Inc.
www.envytan.com
elle@envytan.com

[Updated on: Fri, 22 February 2013 15:38 UTC]

Re: Recent CAD graduate, looking to expand my portfolio! [message #62601 is a reply to message #62598 ] Fri, 22 February 2013 16:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ellekruger  is currently offline ellekruger
Go to all my models
I wanted to make a few additional notes to my last email. The size of the gauge should be 16, not 18. Also, it needs to be just a hair shorter than it is, because of the complaints that it is just slightly longer than it should be, so in the cartilage part of your ear, it is poking them.

This earring needs to be designed so that it can be worn on both the left ear and also on the right ear. In the image that I sent to you, the earring works perfectly for the left ear, however, when it is placed in the right ear, it is upside down. I hope this makes sense.
Re: Recent CAD graduate, looking to expand my portfolio! [message #66880 is a reply to message #61842 ] Fri, 26 April 2013 00:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar eastofwest  is currently offline eastofwest
Go to all my models
Would you be interested in a 3D printed challenge coin for a military member? It would be Marine Corps related.

Military challenge coins are what we use to reward or thank others. The problem is they usually cost 2-3 hundred dollars to print, so making custom ones for small units/jobs like mine are not financially feasible. Can you send me a PM if you are interested?
Re: Recent CAD graduate, looking to expand my portfolio! [message #66928 is a reply to message #61842 ] Fri, 26 April 2013 19:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jayjay  is currently offline jayjay
Go to all my models
Timing is an issue and I am not really in to the designing of materials. (I'm the seller) I want a set of chess pieces designed for printing and would like to have them designed for replication. I am new to the 3D printing situation also. If I could get a basic set to repeat it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
Re: Recent CAD graduate, looking to expand my portfolio! [message #67005 is a reply to message #61842 ] Sun, 28 April 2013 20:16 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ShishiRanger  is currently offline ShishiRanger
Go to all my models
I just PMed you a request for an articulated figure plus accessories that I need Smile.

Previous Topic:3D artist for printing
Next Topic:Need a 3D Modeler to produce a trophy