Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Need simple 2 piece, threaded container made
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need simple 2 piece, threaded container made [message #61798] Mon, 11 February 2013 16:07 UTC Go to next message
avatar bforutan  is currently offline bforutan
Go to all my models
Hi guys,

I need the image below made. It consists of two pieces, which can be screwed together using 4 rather large threads. It does not have to be water or air tight. If you can print it for me, all the better. I live in San Diego, Ca. my email is indiesrule@yahoo.com if you wanted to contact directly. I need this by end of the week, if not sooner, please.

index.php?t=getfile&id=27067&private=0

Re: Need simple 2 piece, threaded container made [message #61817 is a reply to message #61798 ] Mon, 11 February 2013 19:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Donno  is currently offline Donno
Go to my shop
PM sent...

[Updated on: Mon, 11 February 2013 19:10 UTC]

Re: Need simple 2 piece, threaded container made [message #61820 is a reply to message #61798 ] Mon, 11 February 2013 20:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar basacwards  is currently offline basacwards
Go to my shop
here is a rough idea of your design. Let me know if you like my work and i shall continue to finish it. Thanks

• Attachment: test.png
    (Size: 96.38KB, Downloaded 52 time(s))

Regards,
Steve,
McAleerDesigns.com
Re: Need simple 2 piece, threaded container made [message #61822 is a reply to message #61820 ] Mon, 11 February 2013 20:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bforutan  is currently offline bforutan
Go to all my models
Beautiful!!

Please make sure the threads really work, ie I can turn one bowl to fasten to the other!!
Re: Need simple 2 piece, threaded container made [message #61823 is a reply to message #61822 ] Mon, 11 February 2013 21:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar basacwards  is currently offline basacwards
Go to my shop
Okay sounds good

Regards,
Steve,
McAleerDesigns.com

Previous Topic:**done**
Next Topic:1:64 Railway Equipment

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.