Home » Community » Work in progress » Skull Ring Customized by this forum
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Skull Ring Customized by this forum [message #61070] Wed, 30 January 2013 16:52 UTC Go to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
I want to make a custom skull ring based on all your input. I plan on putting a lot of detail into it. This is the base model for my next skull ring. Right now its just a blank slate, no detail, nothing customized. Anything goes. Curious to see what our shapeways forum comes up with.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 February 2013 18:39 UTC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: Skull Ring Customized by this forum [message #61564 is a reply to message #61070 ] Fri, 08 February 2013 04:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Amazed on how far Shapeways allows us to reach people. I had to take this project down and focus it on something amazing. You'll trip out when I tell you who im making this model exclusive for.

Epic..!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
Re: Skull Ring Customized by this forum [message #61579 is a reply to message #61564 ] Fri, 08 February 2013 10:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Tease!

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Skull Ring Customized by this forum [message #61626 is a reply to message #61579 ] Fri, 08 February 2013 18:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
You want a tease? Here ya go.... he he he... Twisted Evil

Im gonna have a lot of fun with this project.

index.php?t=getfile&id=26887&private=0

[Updated on: Fri, 08 February 2013 18:43 UTC]

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
Re: Skull Ring Customized by this forum [message #61629 is a reply to message #61626 ] Fri, 08 February 2013 19:14 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
argh Smile

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Dragon Skull Pendant
Next Topic:Tube Minimum walls & Boolean subtract?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.