Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Help needed for a super simple cube design
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Help needed for a super simple cube design [message #61505] Thu, 07 February 2013 04:21 UTC Go to next message
avatar lundquistas  is currently offline lundquistas
Go to all my models
Hi everyone,

I need some basic pieces for a board game that I'm making. Essentially 4 different size cubes with one side open on the larger 3 and sized in a way that #1 fits inside #2, #2 fits into #3, & #3 fits into #4.

I don't have any experience designing 3D images so I'd love some help with this. I have a little money I could pay someone, not much though. I'm hoping this would be pretty easy for someone who knows what they are doing.

Thanks!
Austin
Re: Help needed for a super simple cube design [message #61506 is a reply to message #61505 ] Thu, 07 February 2013 04:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mctrivia  is currently offline mctrivia
Go to my shop
I can do this for you what dimensions do you want?
Example shown is:
largest cube width: 25mm
wall thickness: 1mm
gap: 0.5mm

• Attachment: cubes.pdf
    (Size: 19.31KB, Downloaded 43 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 07 February 2013 04:52 UTC]

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/mctrivia or my blog at http://4ddice.blogspot.com/
Re: Help needed for a super simple cube design [message #61507 is a reply to message #61506 ] Thu, 07 February 2013 04:53 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lundquistas  is currently offline lundquistas
Go to all my models
Thanks! Sent you a PM with details

Previous Topic:Human Skull
Next Topic:Modeler for Tanks & Ships

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.