Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » It arrived! » Star Symbol Pendant
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Star Symbol Pendant [message #61367] Tue, 05 February 2013 02:12 UTC Go to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I had a client contact me with regards to making this custom star symbol pendant. I'm not quite sure of the meaning behind it, but she liked it anyway.

index.php?t=getfile&id=26688&private=0

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Star Symbol Pendant [message #61391 is a reply to message #61367 ] Tue, 05 February 2013 13:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Looks like two Star Trek emblems assembled to look like a star? Wonderful work as always.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Star Symbol Pendant [message #61402 is a reply to message #61367 ] Tue, 05 February 2013 16:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar scientist2010  is currently offline scientist2010
Go to my shop
That's really cool. You did some post production, didn't you?
Re: Star Symbol Pendant [message #61406 is a reply to message #61367 ] Tue, 05 February 2013 17:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Thanks, guys, and no, not a lick of post-production. That's exactly how it arrived from Shapeways.

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Star Symbol Pendant [message #81482 is a reply to message #61367 ] Tue, 17 December 2013 17:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar RobTorres  is currently offline RobTorres
Go to my shop
Very nice design!

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/robsmakershop

Previous Topic:Fractals in fullcolor sandstone
Next Topic:Industrial drip brew

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.