Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Seeking modeler for figurine
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Seeking modeler for figurine [message #61221] Sat, 02 February 2013 02:19 UTC Go to next message
avatar Pikul  is currently offline Pikul
Go to all my models
Hello Modelers-for-hire,

I'm looking for an experienced 3D modeler to convert a 2D mascot into a 3D model (which will then be made into a 3D figurine.) The 2D picture is attached (PSD file available if needed). I should add that this mascot is copyrighted, but is free to share and remix -- details here. The end result will not be used commercially or for profit.

The figurine will need to be able to stand upright, so perhaps a platform will be needed but that isn't ideal. Would like to see examples of work done for other miniatures/figurines.

Thank you.

[Updated on: Sat, 02 February 2013 02:20 UTC]

Re: Seeking modeler for figurine [message #61224 is a reply to message #61221 ] Sat, 02 February 2013 02:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ming  is currently offline Ming
Go to all my models
hi,
i'm a 3d modeler for over 15 years and have done many modelling for shapeways members Smile
i can model almost anything similarly based on references provided Smile
you may view my works at my website :

http://www.its-ming.com/servicegallery.html
http://www.its-ming.com/2000/html2000/portfolio2005/main.htm l

if interested, please email to my personal email add as i don't check this site mail often Smile
email : ming@its-ming.com

thanks
mingindex.php?t=getfile&id=26484&private=0

Re: Seeking modeler for figurine [message #61366 is a reply to message #61224 ] Tue, 05 February 2013 00:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hello,

we would be interested in making this figurine for you. We specialize in figurines and could make this for you. Please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com

Josh
designanything3d.com
Re: Seeking modeler for figurine [message #62523 is a reply to message #61221 ] Thu, 21 February 2013 14:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Pikul  is currently offline Pikul
Go to all my models
Just wanted to follow up this thread I started just 3 weeks ago. First I want to give my heartfelt thanks to Shapeways.com. Without your service, and your forums, this would have never been possible! Thank you!

Also, I would like to thank Ming, the 3D Modeler I chose to work on this project. Ming really made an excellent 3D representation of the figurine. I just received it yesterday, it is sturdy, stands up nicely, and so much fun when you see it in real life!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://i.imgur.com/z2PPdgJl.jpg

Previous Topic:3D modeller need for help with glasses
Next Topic:Mechanical engineer for toys development

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.