Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Private Models being displayed?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Private Models being displayed? [message #61166] Fri, 01 February 2013 08:00 UTC Go to next message
avatar equilux  is currently offline equilux
Go to my shop
I've noticed that private models are showing up in shops, though with a picture that says 'This model is no longer publicly available'.
Re: Private Models being displayed? [message #61169 is a reply to message #61166 ] Fri, 01 February 2013 09:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar NickHawkins  is currently offline NickHawkins
Go to my shop
My public models that are not for sale have disappeared from my shop.
Re: Private Models being displayed? [message #61184 is a reply to message #61166 ] Fri, 01 February 2013 16:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Sorry guys,

A quick bug we fixed right away!

Natalia

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: Private Models being displayed? [message #61194 is a reply to message #61184 ] Fri, 01 February 2013 19:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Confirmed, private models currently not on display to public.

My concerns that I would like addressing forthwith;

1- How long were private models available for?
2- On those private models available to the public, was it possible for the public to download models that are set to private and downloadable?

Cheers,
Paul
Re: Private Models being displayed? [message #61202 is a reply to message #61166 ] Fri, 01 February 2013 20:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Paul,

You could never click thru to the private models - the product boxes just appeared on search results
The total time they were visible was about 6-7 hours total from about 3:30am to about 10amEST
Clicking to product page would fail so you could not download the file and images weren't visible.

Best,
Natalia

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: Private Models being displayed? [message #61203 is a reply to message #61202 ] Fri, 01 February 2013 20:51 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Phew, good news.

Were the images of private models ever visable to the public?

Cheers,
Paul

p.s. found another 'bug' but that's not important (tab key not working to hop around links)

Previous Topic:Strange Emails from service@shapeways.com
Next Topic:Deleted models showing up in My Models

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.