Home » Community » General Discussion » Good read
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Good read [message #60780] Fri, 25 January 2013 18:06 UTC Go to next message
avatar Fredd  is currently offline Fredd
Go to all my models
Blender Artists Magazine has a special in #40 on 3D print design/processes with some fascinating articles even nonblender users might find of interest.

http://blenderart.org/issues/

Have any questions regarding Blender, and need fast answers, you are always welcome at the IRC Server Freenode, channel #blender. As a bonus, several there have experience in modelling for 3D prints.

Keith
Re: Good read [message #61110 is a reply to message #60780 ] Thu, 31 January 2013 13:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
BlenderArt magazine is the best! Sandra and Gauaov do such an amazing job on it.

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Good read [message #61162 is a reply to message #60780 ] Fri, 01 February 2013 07:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Fredd  is currently offline Fredd
Go to all my models
Oh yes, I still have my issue collection from#1. They all have good info, for blenderheads new and old. but the articles in 40 had some good articles concerning 3D printing, plus a shameless plug for SW's.Smile

Have any questions regarding Blender, and need fast answers, you are always welcome at the IRC Server Freenode, channel #blender. As a bonus, several there have experience in modelling for 3D prints.

Keith

Previous Topic:3D Sculptures of Deadly Diseases
Next Topic:3-D modeling of antique sword hilts

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.